Toolbar button images in VB
Author Message
 Toolbar button images in VB

I have been using VB 4 for  while now and have been making command
buttons with text on them but now I am trying to make an application
that has a toolbar and i wanted to use some of the standard images that
MS uses for a lot of it's applications like the open file, save etc..
images. Does anybody know if they are avilable anywhere or will I have
to do a screen capture and then break each part into a little bmp file.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.
Mark Plows

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Toolbar button images in VB 4

2. How to insert images in the dropdown toolbar button menu items in VB.

3. Cyrstal Toolbar images not found src="/crystalreportwebformviewer/images/toolbar

4. Toolbar button images

5. Transparent images in toolbar button/menu ?

6. Getting Image onto toolbar buttons

7. Need Source for graphics/images on toolbar buttons?

8. Toolbar Button Images in VB5

9. VB4 32-bit toolbar button images corrupted

10. No more caption when changing button image in toolbar

11. Toolbar buttons without images

12. Toolbar button : can't set image from ImageList