Zephyr Library
Author Message
 Zephyr Library

Does anyone know how to get the "Zephyr Software Library"'s
sample .LIB file, to be converted into a .QLB (for Quickbasic 4.5)?  I
have tried the instructions in the document.... but eith no luck.

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Zephyr Library

Quote:

>Does anyone know how to get the "Zephyr Software Library"'s
>sample .LIB file, to be converted into a .QLB (for Quickbasic 4.5)?  I
>have tried the instructions in the document.... but eith no luck.

the command (for QB v4.5) is:

link /qu svgaqb.lib, svgaqb.qlb, nul, bqlb45.lib

daniel sill

--

-----> Visit Our Web Page - http://www.phoenix.net/~balkum/ <-----
Home Of The SVGAxx Graphics Packages for C,C++,QB,VBDOS,PDS & Power BASIC.

Sun, 15 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Zephyr Library

Quote:

>>Does anyone know how to get the "Zephyr Software Library"'s
>>sample .LIB file, to be converted into a .QLB (for Quickbasic 4.5)?  I
>>have tried the instructions in the document.... but eith no luck.

>the command (for QB v4.5) is:
>link /qu svgaqb.lib, svgaqb.qlb, nul, bqlb45.lib
>daniel sill
>--

>-----> Visit Our Web Page - http://www.phoenix.net/~balkum/ <-----
>Home Of The SVGAxx Graphics Packages for C,C++,QB,VBDOS,PDS & Power BASIC.
>120+ Functions; Support For 20+ SVGA Chipsets; 100% 80386 Assembly Code.

I had the same problem, instead of using the "bqlb45.lib" at the and
of the command use brun45.lib, if that does not work I can give you
the file that I made svgaqb.qlb.  I also need some help.  My .txt file
is kind of mest up, if you have a good one I need it.  Also I have a
demo the demenstrates the use of the commands, I can give it to you.
One more thing, it apears that you could load font in this library
(*.fnt)  but I have only on font (Dragon.fnt) do you have anything
else.

Thu, 19 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Zephyr Library

Quote:

>the file that I made svgaqb.qlb.  I also need some help.  My .txt file
>is kind of mest up, if you have a good one I need it.  Also I have a
>demo the demenstrates the use of the commands, I can give it to you.
>One more thing, it apears that you could load font in this library
>(*.fnt)  but I have only on font (Dragon.fnt) do you have anything
>else.

check our www page (see my ,sig)..there is a link (to another of our
users home page) to a 50 font font-pack odd on...will work with all
versions of our library...

daniel

--

-----> Visit Our Web Page - http://www.phoenix.net/~balkum/ <-----
Home Of The SVGAxx Graphics Packages for C,C++,QB,VBDOS,PDS & Power BASIC.
120+ Functions; Support For 20+ SVGA Chipsets; 100% 80386 Assembly Code.

Fri, 20 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need help with Zephyr's SVGA Library

2. Using the MODELENGLib library (Microsoft Visio Database Modeling Engine Type Library)

3. Calling Libraries Made By the Make Library Command

4. Reference DAO 3.6 Object Library or DAO 2.5/3.51 Compatibility Library

5. Calling Libraries Made By the Make Library Command

6. DB-Library/VBX and CT-Library/VBX

7. ADO Library vs. ADO Recordset Library

8. DB-Library error 10040: DB-Library network communication layer not loaded

9. Why doesn't my programfile that's made in PowerBasic 3.2 using Zephyrs SvgaPb2.5 work in a P-PRO or P-2

10. Run-time error 80010108 Connection to type library or object library for remote process has been lost

11. VB4 direct OCI, DB-Library and CT-Library OCXes 32 bit!

12. OCX/DB-Library - OCX/CT-Library (Looking for VBSQL.OCX?)