Help with Vt2xx Emulation or vt105 emulation
Author Message
 Help with Vt2xx Emulation or vt105 emulation

Can anyone help me with the comprogram im writing, I have the basic
program down but i need VTXXX emulation for dialing my provider, Here is
what i have so far

OPEN "COM2:9600,N,8,2" FOR RANDOM AS #1
OPEN "CONS:" FOR OUTPUT AS #2
DO
PRINT #1, INKEY$;
X$ = INPUT$(LOC(1), 1)
PRINT #2, X$;
LOOP

This is the Small Version of my program , the other version has Dialing
directorys and Setup routienes and on-line help , But this is all i need
for the moment.

Can anyone help me? Im using Qbasic and Quickbasic.

Sat, 13 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. NEED HELP! w/Terminal emulation problem

2. HELP - VT-100 emulation

3. HELP: VT 220 emulation

4. Help! VT100, VT220 terminal emulation

5. Help Needed-RichTextEdit-Terminal Emulation-Scrolling

6. Need help with terminal emulation program

7. Emulation XP Style from VB.NET

8. VT100 emulation in .Net?

9. terminal emulation (ansi)

10. Visual Basic Terminal Emulation/Auto Login

11. BBS Ansi Emulation

12. .EXE Emulation?