anybody use Symantec Basic ?
Author Message
 anybody use Symantec Basic ?

Quote:
> I'm looking for some body who use Symantec Basic

I didn't know Symantec had a Basic.  How old is it?

As far as doing directory copies and deletes in Win 3.1,
you should be able to do it thru the Windows API, if
Symantec Basic has a way for you to access API
functions.  If it is designed for Windows, it should.

John Morrison

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 anybody use Symantec Basic ?

I'm looking for some body who use Symantec Basic
I would like to know how to make directory copy or delete(like xcopy &
delete) using Win 3.1 Api or SB Function.
Thanks for Help

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 anybody use Symantec Basic ?

Quote:

> > I'm looking for some body who use Symantec Basic

> I didn't know Symantec had a Basic.  How old is it?

I dont now how hold it is, but you get it wit norton Utility
Or Norton Administrator for Network
Quote:
> As far as doing directory copies and deletes in Win 3.1,
> you should be able to do it thru the Windows API, if
> Symantec Basic has a way for you to access API
> functions.  If it is designed for Windows, it should.

> John Morrison

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 anybody use Symantec Basic ?

Quote:

> I didn't know Symantec had a Basic.  How old is it?

I dont Know How Hold it is, but You get it with Norton Administrator for
Network. I use it for Software Automated distribution.

Quote:
> As far as doing directory copies and deletes in Win 3.1,
> you should be able to do it thru the Windows API, if
> Symantec Basic has a way for you to access API
> functions.  If it is designed for Windows, it should.

SB can use external  API, but i dont know where to get it.
I have read that there's no Win16 API to copy or delete directory
only in Win32 Or with product like Visual Basic, Borlan...
If you Know how to get this Lib and if it's free, i'am interesting
Thanks
O.Filleul

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. help on symantec basic

2. Does anybody know of a good book on using Visual Basic with Access

3. Summit BASIC - anybody using it?

4. Anybody launch a printpreview from Visual Basic ?

5. Anybody use Envelope visual basic?

6. Anybody knows Visual Basic Newsgroup address

7. Anybody can translate this source code in C to Basic

8. Did anybody write an UNDELETE for Basic?

9. Anybody recall Professional Basic?

10. License Error with OCX's anybody, anybody

11. Anybody can translate this code from C to Basic or Vb

12. Anybody else translating HB Basic?