Need advice on Basic Book
Author Message
 Need advice on Basic Book

I would like to get my brother programming.  I wanted to buy him a book on
Basic, but all the books at Barnes and Noble were on Visual Basic.  I have
visual test which is Visual Basic, but I don't want to get him started in
windows programming just yet.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Stacey Litchfield

Sun, 02 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic

2. Need advice on QuickBASIC book.

3. need advice on VB database books

4. ...Need advice on VB books

5. (2nd Post) BASIC programming advice needed: PKWARE'S compression utilities front end application - PROGRAMMING PROJECT

6. BASIC SPEED/QB3 - Need Advice on Libraries - Help!

7. Need Advice: FoxPro Access from Visual Basic

8. I Need Visual Basic 5 Advice

9. Running Application in Visual basic Form : Need Advice

10. Advice needed about Codebase 6.2 and Vu\isual Basic 5

11. Help! need GW-Basic Complier Book

12. Basic Book Suggestions Needed