Display multi sheet Excell file in OLE container?
Author Message
 Display multi sheet Excell file in OLE container?

How does one display more than one sheet in an OLE container set to show an
Excel file?  All I get is the active sheet.  Excel 97.

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Display multi sheet Excell file in OLE container?

Have you tried multiple OLE controls?

Sincerely,
Vincent J. Florio

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Display multi sheet Excell file in OLE container?

Good idea, but I dont have the space.  Can I get to see the tabs?  I guess I
dont really understand the value of an OLE container over a just plain call
to open Excel.

Have you tried multiple OLE controls?

Sincerely,
Vincent J. Florio

Wed, 05 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE Containers and Excell

2. Print an Excel Sheet in OLE Container

3. enabling events on Excell sheet

4. What is the Effecient way to Download Excell Sheet to Access with VB

5. Q: OLE Container and Database OLE object field

6. OLE container control (problem saving file)

7. Saving file from an OLE Container

8. OLE-Automation & OLE-Container control

9. OLE control and OLE container

10. How to make ReadOnly file in OLE Container?