WAV & GIF.....
Author Message
 WAV & GIF.....

Hi all,
        I thank you all for helping me so much with my last question.....I am
again amazed that how do you guys know how the data is stored in a GIF
and a WAV file and how to retrieve it. I have some programs that do
these but I want to know how can I do this and are there any other such
files that we can open in Qbasic if we know the format. Thanks for your
help.
                                                Sukant

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie question: Database of .wav's and .gif's

2. Pics & .WAV in Database

3. MID & WAV files

4. Problem wih MMControl & saving WAV files

5. Getting WAV & BMPS from a DLL

6. Gif Animé dans un UserForm & WebBrowser

7. Midi & Gif for Qbasic

8. How To Create Thumbnails from JPG & GIF

9. VB3 & GIF

10. VB5 - JPG & GIF

11. gif vbx, ocx & visual basic 3 availability

12. JPEG & GIF Image Format Saving