Accessing Borland dBase files via VISUAL BASIC
Author Message
 Accessing Borland dBase files via VISUAL BASIC

Hello,
I have been working on an Borland dBase application with Visual Basic. So far
I have had no problem accessing dBase files (*.DBF) but however it is not the
same for the *.NDX files. I am not been able to access the indexed files.
I would really appreciate it if someone has a suggestion to do this.
Thanks,

Fri, 06 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing Borland dBase files via Visual Basic

2. Visual Basic Accessing Dbase files/records

3. Connecting to Access via Visual Basic via Internet

4. Visual DBase from Borland

5. Visual dBASE - Borland

6. Borland visual solutions - grid - dbase iv

7. Borland visual solutions - grid - dbase iv

8. dbase access without borland

9. How to access Dbase IV from Visual Basic

10. I can't read dBase III file in Visual Basic

11. reindex and pack procedures for using dbase files in Visual Basic

12. HELP- READING DBASE II FILES INTO VISUAL BASIC