 SCREEN 13 for PowerBASIC 3.xx

[ xgraf.txt 1K ]
                             ___
PB SCREEN 13                (0 0)  WOW
TOOLBOX                     ( O )
                             | |
------ XGRAF 1.01 -------oOo-----oOo-------------------------------

Here is a small SCREEN 13 TOOLBOX for powerbasic 3.xx ...

It includes an fast ! PCX ! viewer and the most basic graphic
functions. It's free for you, if you send me a free copy of
the programm you have developed with the help of XGRAF ! I know
it's neither perfect nor the fastest, but I hope I can help many
PowerBASIC programmers who wanted a PCX viewer or SCREEN 13
routines ;)

Robert Seidel

section 1 of 1 of file xgrafpb.zip  < uuencode 95 (v40) by R.E.M. >

begin 644 xgrafpb.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
/`!``$`!B`P``7%4`````
`
end
sum -r/size 37195/31360 section (from "begin" to "end")
sum -r/size 35911/22740 entire input file

Thu, 11 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. SCREEN 13 for PowerBASIC 3.xx

2. QBasic: putting total screen on disk when SCREEN-mode=13

3. No Screen 13 in PBasic?

4. Flicker-Free Animation in Screen 13 without messing up the Background

5. Screen 13

6. Turning a block in SCREEN 13.

7. Address for Screen 11,12,13?

8. Need help: colors on SCREEN 13

9. Border in SCREEN 13

10. Why is Screen 13 so Popular?

11. QBasic, other resolutions than SCREENs 0 thru 13

12. page flipping with SCREEN 13