Any books about Business Basic ??
Author Message
 Any books about Business Basic ??

Hi.

Anyones knows book to learn Business Basic (It run on Unix) ??

I want to buy some, so if you have a address or a home page selling that
kind of stuff, I will gratefull if you let me know.

Thanks.

                                        Jean-Francois Picard

Sun, 07 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Any books about Business Basic ??

Quote:
> Anyones knows book to learn Business Basic (It run on Unix) ??

Hi,
  Don't know of any books, but look up a company called BASIS.
  They produce a product called BBx, Business BASIC.
  It runs on the UNIX platform and on PC's.

-Nick-

Thu, 11 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Any books about Business Basic ??
: Hi.

: Anyones knows book to learn Business Basic (It run on Unix) ??

: I want to buy some, so if you have a address or a home page selling that
: kind of stuff, I will gratefull if you let me know.

: Thanks.

:                                       Jean-Francois Picard
Which Busines BASIC?  If it is the BASIS International flavor, it is not
very difficult to take their manual, go into console mode, test the
verb behavior, and produce good programs in a very short time.  If you have
a good level of logic thinking, a novice should be able to produce a very
productive program within a few hours.  If you have no prior programming
experience, it may take a day.  If you need a book to learn the basics of BASIC
you may look at the Schaum Programming in BASIC usually available in campus
bookstores.  While it does not apply specifically to Business BASIC, it will
give one a feel for the language (and the book is rather economical).
Mike Smith

Tue, 30 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Business Basic (BBx) to Visual Basic Translator

2. MAI BASIC FOUR BUSINESS BASIC MANUAL

3. UNIBASIC, PIC BASIC or Business Basic?

4. looking for converter business basic to visual basic

5. cdo problem retrieving business address from entry in address book

6. Business To Business

7. Business To Business

8. Business Basic interface to Access

9. Business Basic interface to Access