How do I pass a string to FORTRAN?
Author Message
 How do I pass a string to FORTRAN?

I want to pass a string (fileName) to a fortran subroutine.  Seems like
it should be simple.  I have tried the example (exactly) like in my BC7
manual and I cannot even get that to work (I'm compiling with BC /O /Ah
for basic and fl/c /NOD /NOE with FORTRAN).  I'd appreciate some help.
Thanks.

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing and retriving of strings from VB 6 to Fortran 90

2. Passing string Arrays from Fortran DLL to Visual Basic

3. Passing VB strings to Lahey FORTRAN DLLs

4. how do I pass a string to FORTRAN?

5. Passing string argument from VB to Fortran

6. Passing String as argument to Fortran

7. HELP: passing structure from VBA to Fortran DLL

8. Passing Arrays to Fortran DLL from VB

9. Passing arrays from FORTRAN dll from VB

10. Problem : Unable to pass an integer value from Visual Basic to Fortran DLL

11. Passing arrays from VB5 to MS FORTRAN PwrStn

12. HELP: passing structure from VBA to Fortran DLL