Please help! How can I compile QBasic programs?
Author Message
 Please help! How can I compile QBasic programs?

I have some QBasic programs (written using QBasic that comes with
DOS 6.22) and I would like to convert them into .exe files to run
on my PC outwith the QBasic environment/editor.
I think I could use the Quick Basic compiler, however before I part
with almost 100 for it I wanted to find out if there were any other
cheaper options that could do the job (if it is at all possible!).
Thanks for any help.
Greg

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help! How can I compile QBasic programs?

Quote:

>I have some QBasic programs (written using QBasic that comes with
>DOS 6.22) and I would like to convert them into .exe files to run
>on my PC outwith the QBasic environment/editor.

You can do it with the payware program QuickBasic 4.5

Quote:
>ink I could use the Quick Basic compiler, however before I part
>with almost 100 for it I wanted to find out if there were any other
>cheaper options that could do the job (if it is at all possible!).

You can also run the source .BAS program from the command-line.

QBASIC /RUN YourProgram.bas

Place SYSTEM at the end of your program instead END.  This will bring you back to the system prompt

--
 Greetings from Belgium,

 --------------oOO-(_)-OOo---------------------
          -=[t BBS Halumo t]=-

Thu, 08 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

2. Will visual basic compile qbasic programs?

3. Compiling QBasic program

4. 'Canned' data in VB program

5. Need help compiling gwbasic/qbasic code

6. Help, need a qbasic prog compiled!

7. Need help on compiling qbasic

8. Need help calling compiled QBASIC..

9. Help please! How to compile Qbasic programs???

10. Help Please! -How can I compile Qbasic programs?

11. getting a qbasic program to run the command to start another non qbasic

12. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE