Trapping file sharing errors w/o ON ERROR?
Author Message
 Trapping file sharing errors w/o ON ERROR?

Without using ON ERROR, how can I get my program to decide to keep trying
to access the file or to quit or whatever I want it to do?  Thanks.
--
--------------| My only cow died, so I don't need your bull |----------------
Patrick Wang                                       http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pyw100

Mon, 08 Sep 1997 05:13:59 GMT

1. DAO Error Trapping & Most Common Errors

2. Deadlock errors & vb error trapping

3. on error (trapping error)

4. Custom 500 error page - trapping the error text?

5. Breaks on error even when error trapping set to break on unhandled

6. No Error or ERL number returned in error trap

7. On Error doesn't trap error!

8. ado errors not trapped by vb error object???

9. onerror trap doesn't trap error!

10. How to trap locked file errors?

11. VB File error trap codes

12. File sharing Lock Count Error on one machine only