REPOST: PowerBasic for the Mac
Author Message
 REPOST: PowerBasic for the Mac

We have a program written in powerbasic for DOS that we would like to
port over to the Macintosh.  Does anyone know if a compiler exists for
the Mac for PowerBasic?  If so, is it free or is it a commercial version?
 If it is free, does anyone know where there is an FTP site where I could
download it.

Thanks for any help.

Christopher Bohn

Thu, 04 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. PowerBasic for the Mac

2. PDS 7.1 to PowerBasic

3. PowerBASIC Console Compiler 3.0 Internet Communications

4. New PowerBASIC compilers!

5. Question about the PowerBASIC website

6. Learning PowerBasic, give recommendations

7. Using GetCommandLine() with PowerBASIC

8. Converting PowerBASIC sources to C or other languages

9. Change screen resolution with PowerBASIC for Windows

10. PowerBasic compacted values

11. psr.bas for PowerBasic 2.1