Conflict between Novell NetBIOS and MS Basic Compiler 7.0
Author Message
 Conflict between Novell NetBIOS and MS Basic Compiler 7.0

Has anyone noted a conflict between Novell NetBIOS and the MS Basic Compiler 7.0
when operating within the QBX environment.

Are there any fixes?

Thanks
Lex

Tue, 15 Apr 1997 08:09:56 GMT
 Conflict between Novell NetBIOS and MS Basic Compiler 7.0

Quote:
Macqueen) writes:

What kind of problems?  I'm running Netbios and the QBX environment
without any problems...........

Brett

Tue, 15 Apr 1997 20:02:04 GMT

Macqueen) writes:
> Has anyone noted a conflict between Novell NetBIOS and the MS Basic
Compiler 7.0
> when operating within the QBX environment.

Hmmm...I run QBX from a Pathworks environment, wich is based on MS LAN
Manager, and have no trouble at all.

Can you provide more specific details about how you are attempting to
accomplish this task and perhaps I can better help.

-Carl

Fri, 18 Apr 1997 12:43:03 GMT

1. Compiler switches for MS Basic Compiler 5.35

2. FS: MS BASIC 7.0

3. MS-Basic 7.0 needed

4. Visual Basic 4.0 16bit, Jet 2.5/3.0/3.5, MS-Access 7.0

5. DLL: VB and MS Professional Basic 7.0 ?

6. Newer MS Basic Compiler 7.1?

7. Compiler for MS-Dos Q-basic

8. MS Basic Compiler V7.10 and /MBF option on Win/NT

9. History of early MS/IBM BASIC compilers?

10. progress bar error by modification (MS Project 2000, MS SQL 7.0 and IIS 5)

11. NEED QB 7.0 DE-COMPILER!

12. MS Project Object Library conflicts