Partition Magic
Author Message
 Partition Magic

I'm considering purchasing Powerquest's Partition Magic as all I've
heard are good things said about it in this NG. Their web site says
alot about what it can do but doesn't say much about how it works. I
am curious as to whether anyone has anything negative to say, in
particular, does it affect machine performance any and can it be
easily removed from a system after installation?
--
J.W.Dare

Sun, 04 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking For Partition Magic

2. Off Topic - Great buy on Partition Magic 4.01

3. Power Quest Partition Magic "Size Bar"

4. !!! - How to convert an EZ-Drive partition to an DOS-partition - !!!

5. CR <-> MAGIC with the MAGIC-Link DLL by Synopsis

6. Use of Partition function ???

7. Application partitioning in Access

8. how to partition a string

9. How to copy a directory to different partition?

10. Partition Information

11. Reading the boot sector and partition table into memory

12. Reading the boot sector and partition table