qbasic game
Author Message
 qbasic game

Here is a game I made that originally came from the game DRUGWARS! for the
TI-83 graphing calculator.  It's very simple but at the smae time fun.
It's over 800 lines of code and has a couple of neat sounds.  It also
creates it's own high score file.  Instructions are in the game.   Enjoy
cut here

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 qbasic game

: Here is a game I made that originally came from the game DRUGWARS! for the
: TI-83 graphing calculator.  It's very simple but at the smae time fun.
: It's over 800 lines of code and has a couple of neat sounds.  It also
: creates it's own high score file.  Instructions are in the game.   Enjoy
: cut here
: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So wheres the game? This is all I can see....

-- Jonathan.
Jonathan M Baker                     Member of PLOT

Tron Software                               "Not all {*filter*} are good.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jmb36/       Some are great!" - Bill Hicks

Sat, 08 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. qbasic game programming

2. NEW QBASIC GAME TO DOWNLOAD

3. Any qbasic game sites?

4. "QBASIC Games and More" Disk

5. Can sombody send me some Qbasic games?

6. Homepage with Style and QBasic game titles!

7. Qbasic Game

8. QBasic Game

9. looking for a qbasic game

10. where can I upload/download QBasic games?

11. MY QBASIC GAME ENGINE

12. qbasic game