IRC #BASIC
Author Message
 IRC #BASIC

Hi Daniel,

    Sounds interesting, you going in a specific direction. Let me know. I
might be able to help

Sun, 19 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 IRC #BASIC

I would support. And I'd like to help. Anything I need to do?

Sincerely,
Vincent J. Florio

Sun, 19 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 IRC #BASIC

On Tue, 02 Jun 1998 18:49:47 GMT, "Daniel M. Campbell"

Quote:

><HTML>
><BODY TEXT="#000000" BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" LINK="#3333FF" VLINK="#009900" ALINK="#3333FF">
>Hi all. Taking initiative from something I read in the Basix Fanzine, I
>would like to apply for a registered channel. This would allow you to (theoretically)
>get 24 hour answers. However, I need 10 supporters, all with a valid, non-hotmail
>yahoo rocketmail etc. email, which must be valid and checked frequently.

><P>If you would like to be a supporter, please just reply to this message.
>Thanks a lot!
></BODY>
></HTML>

I'd be interested.  Which IRC sub-net would this be under?

|_|_|_|/|
|_|_|_|/|
|_|_|_|/

Mon, 20 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IRC #BASIC

2. ::: is anyone have BASIC code for IRC Daemon???

3. IRC and Visual Basic

4. Dedicated IRC channel to Visual Basic

5. IRC Internet Relay Chat and Visual Basic

6. Visual Basic IRC's

7. Visual Basic IRC?

8. Visual Basic IRC channel?

9. Access IRC chat

10. Irc Application

11. Imbedding Internet Relay Chat (IRC) in VB

12. good irc server