Programming files
Author Message
 Programming files

Greetings all,

  I have been working hard to put together a page that is loaded with
programming files.  I have finally done it!  Now I want to show it off (of
course) please check it out at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; under the
programming section of course!  The page is due for a HUGE update soon...  The
page currently contains a huge archive of files, including FAQs, Tutorials,
utils and SOURCE CODE!  So please visit today!

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DAO Blob Adding/Extracting (audio files, text files, image files, program files)

2. Find the file path of a program file

3. saving file to different program file extension

4. Copying files to c:\program files\

5. c:\program files\common files\system\ado

6. Programming files

7. Programming files

8. Setup will not install to Program Files?

9. Program Files path?

10. Visual Basic Program Files

11. Get Program Files

12. Finding the location of a program file!