picture in Qbasic
Author Message
 picture in Qbasic

    Hello, i would like to do this in Qbasic.  I have a picture of a ship, and
    using the DIM command, it slows the program down SIGNIFICANTLY.

Here's the picture

CLS
SCREEN 12
CIRCLE (250, 70), 80, 9, , , .4
LINE (179, 85)-(50, 40), 9
LINE (50, 40)-(179, 55), 9
LINE (321, 85)-(450, 55), 9
LINE (450, 55)-(321, 55), 9
PAINT (160, 60), 9, 9
PAINT (350, 60), 9, 9
CIRCLE (250, 70), 80, 4, , , .4
PAINT (250, 68), 4, 4
LINE (190, 60)-(220, 70), 0, BF
LINE (280, 60)-(310, 70), 0, BF
LINE (230, 101)-(230, 113), 4
LINE (270, 101)-(270, 113), 4
CIRCLE (250, 115), 20, 4, , , .2
PAINT (250, 110), 4, 4
LINE (40, 20)-(470, 130), 15, B

I just want to put that on the screen, and make it move back and forth without
clogging up a lot of resources.

The array i used cost me 10000 bytes (DIM ship(10000))

Thanks, Scott

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help-Picture files in Qbasic & animation

2. Qbasic pictures

3. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

4. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

5. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

6. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

7. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

8. QBasic Homepage With All Cool QBasic Goodies

9. QBASIC Challenge, QBASIC Webpage, Questions, Etc.

10. Qbasic 4.5 vs Qbasic 7.1PDS

11. Looking on information for Qbasic and Qbasic 4.5!

12. getting a qbasic program to run the command to start another non qbasic