(VB) Accessing Modem once com is open
Author Message
 (VB) Accessing Modem once com is open

I have a serious problem that I would appriciate help with.  I know how
to open a comport through VB. This is what I typed in to open it.
    Comm1.commport=2
    Comm1.settings = "14400,E,7,1"
    Comm1.portopen=true
That is  all I know I know that there are also properties called INPUT
and a property called OUTPUT.  My question is how would I first make
the modem dial a number.  Then I would like to know how to send and
recieve data through the modem.  Any help would be appriciated.

 Thanks,
 Renobman

Thu, 21 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB3 : Open COM / Dial with Modem

2. COM and Modem - modem.bas (1/1)

3. COM and Modem - modem.bas (0/1)

4. access to com port/modem

5. Modem works only once!

6. Modem works only once!

7. Answering VB to Access DB query once and for all

8. Use both COM ports at once?

9. Accessing Open COM ports?

11. network & modem to modem game using VB

12. multiple tables open at once