need vb3
Author Message
 need vb3

somebody please tell me where on the net I can find vb3 legal or illegal
just it is for free.

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need vb3

Well David...

Quote:
> where on the net I can find vb3 legal or illegal
> just it is for free.

Don't much matter, does it. IF you get it for free, it is illegal by
definition.

Have a great day.

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need vb3

|> Well David...
|> > where on the net I can find vb3 legal or illegal
|> > just it is for free.
|>
|> Don't much matter, does it. IF you get it for free, it is illegal by
|> definition.

Er, not exactly. If I own a license for (for example) VB3, then
I may transfer my license and its rights to someone else. Whether
I do it for free is not important.

What is important is that, after transferring the license, I must
destroy all my own copies, because keeping them would be illegal.
If I don't transfer the license, then any copy I give away is
illegal.

The important thing to remember is that, if there is only one
license, and more than one person/computer has a copy, then
the only legal copy is the one with the license.

--
Brian McLaughlin, Technical Writer  |"Thanks to the Internet, misinformation
Integrated Measurement Systems, Inc.| now travels faster than ever before!"

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need vb3

In any computer related stores MS has published older versions of VB and other
languages at great discount being sold under "Learning Version" or the like.

You may find this to be helpful
http://members.aol.com/orangecomp/

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ***** Help descperately needed ***** VB3/Paradox under Win95

2. Need VB3.0 Programmer-3 mths-Atlanta

3. Need VB3 to VB5 info.

4. need VB3 binary file converted to text

5. Need VB3

6. need VB3 resource

7. Need VB3.0 CD

8. Advice needed (VB3, 4, 5 or 6)