Basic for beginner
Author Message
 Basic for beginner

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what some good qbasic books are.
Not any that are for beginners but some that delve deeper into some more
advanced parts of basic programming.

Thanks
Istvan

ps, please email

Wed, 07 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Basic for beginner

Quote:

> Hi,

> I was wondering if anyone can tell me what some good qbasic books are.
> Not any that are for beginners but some that delve deeper into some more
> advanced parts of basic programming.

> Thanks
> Istvan

> ps, please email

Well I think a good all around book is Qbasic by Que.  The same guys
that make the using msdos, using etc... books.

Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. The Beginners Basic Helpfile - beginner.hlp (0/2)

2. The Beginners Basic Helpfile - beginner.hlp (0/2)

3. The Beginners Basic Helpfile - beginner.hlp (0/2)

4. learning vb basic for beginner with no prior exp

5. Visual Basic For Beginners/Advanced Users Welcomed

6. visual basic for beginners

7. Visual Basic 4 beginner question. dieter@moose.co.uk

8. Beginners in Basic (Read This)

9. The Beginners Basic Homepage (UPGRADED)

10. THE BEGINNERS BASIC HOMEPAGE HAS MOVED

11. The Beginners Basic Homepage Annoucement!

12. The Basic Beginners Homepage!