Combo Box and hidden text boxes upon choice
Author Message
 Combo Box and hidden text boxes upon choice

I am using VB4 16 bit and using a combo box in drop down list mode. I want to
keep some text boxes hidden until a certain choice is picked from the list. I
am using the following code:

If Combo1.Text = "Simple" Then
  Text1.Visible = True
End If

I just can't get the text1 to be visible. (I have set the choices in the list
box and visible property on the text box at design time.

Thanks in advance

Don

Fri, 15 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Combo Box and hidden text boxes upon choice

2. Combo box selection narrows next combo box choices

3. Highlighting data in the text portion of a combo box and overwriting it upon data entry

4. Limiting Access to Text Boxes, List Boxes and Combo Boxes

5. Hiding combo box border and drop-down box

6. Cetting A Report To Select Records Based Upon A Value Selected In A Combo Box

7. Multiple choices from combo box

8. Unable to populate text box from combo box

9. Putting a value from a combo box into a text box on a form

10. Filling combo box text box area from data

11. Created Form in Word - Irregular movement of combo boxes, text boxes on scrolling

12. Adding to a combo box or text box through the keyboard