Pass Control?(QB4.5)
Author Message
 Pass Control?(QB4.5)

How would I pass control from the Main Module, to another .EXE file, and
back to the Main Module?  I need this to be done without having to run
the main module from the selective EXE file.  Thanks.

//pages.prodigy.com/Lieight/

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. QB4.0 -> QB4.5

2. Difference between QB4.5 & QB4.0

3. Passing a control object to ActiveX control?

4. passing data controls and control arrays as parameters

5. HOW TO: Pass Form/Control Objects to ActiveX Control

6. How to pass a VB intrinsic Control as parameter to an ActiveX control (UserControl)

7. email from QB4.5?

8. QB4.5 CPU utilization in WINNT, WIN2000 etc

9. Comparing QB4.5 and FirstBasic

10. QB4.5 IDE eating processor time under WIN 2000

11. QB4.5 Does Not Install QB.LIB

12. Qb4.5 in Alekhinne's home page