PowerBASIC and Ocelot SQL ?
Author Message
 PowerBASIC and Ocelot SQL ?

Hello,

Has anyone here used powerbasic and Ocelot Computer Service's 'Ocelot2 -

The SQL!' DB engine together?  How about with PB/DLL or PB/CC?  Is
Ocelot's engine a 32bit DLL suitable for WinNT?  What did you think of
the Ocelot product (speed, ease of use, reliability, etc.)?

Thanks!
Brian

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PowerBASIC and Ocelot SQL ?

Sorry Brian. We - as PowerBASIC importer of the Netherlands - have
no experience with Ocelot2.
By the way, PB Inc. will ship PB/CC very soon.

Best regards,

Sipke

Quote:
>Hello,

>Has anyone here used PowerBASIC and Ocelot Computer Service's 'Ocelot2 -

>The SQL!' DB engine together?  How about with PB/DLL or PB/CC?  Is
>Ocelot's engine a 32bit DLL suitable for WinNT?  What did you think of
>the Ocelot product (speed, ease of use, reliability, etc.)?

>Thanks!
>Brian

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. OCELOT Database

2. PDS 7.1 to PowerBasic

3. PowerBASIC Console Compiler 3.0 Internet Communications

4. New PowerBASIC compilers!

5. Question about the PowerBASIC website

6. Learning PowerBasic, give recommendations

7. Using GetCommandLine() with PowerBASIC

8. Converting PowerBASIC sources to C or other languages

9. Change screen resolution with PowerBASIC for Windows

10. PowerBasic compacted values

11. psr.bas for PowerBasic 2.1