Seeking sites...
Author Message
 Seeking sites...

I just purchased VB5.0 Professional Edition and would like to know where
to go for vb sites for newby's...any url's would be much appreciated..

Jeff

Thu, 07 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Seeking sites...

It was the bright day of Sun, 21 Jun 1998 07:26:42 -0500 when Jeff Ellis ran
{*filter*} through the streets of comp.lang.basic.misc, chanting:

Quote:
> I just purchased VB5.0 Professional Edition and would like to know where
> to go for vb sites for newby's...any url's would be much appreciated..

The FAQ is at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jansh/vb/default.htm

Also, you might want to try and search for "Carl & Gary's VB Page" (or
something) - lots of info and links there.

ee
--
Alex Warren, aka Emergency Exit

icq:   4043750

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;          - Axe Software: freeware for DOS & Windows
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;- Basix Fanzine: magazine for BASIC programmers

to the email address above)

Sat, 09 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I seek site with Add-Ins for VB 5.0 ...

2. I seek site with ActiveX cracks. Please help!

3. vbdos user seeks ftp sites on vbdos

4. Access/VB Programmer seeking FT Off-site Work

5. Seek and Kill Barney - seek.exe (1/1)

6. Help: Seek command won't seek

7. New Site : VB Support Site needs Testing

8. If site(1) to site(10) strComp( pagetext, mylasttext, 1 ) = 0 then

9. Adding sites to local intranet sites in IE5

10. FYI - New Web Site Security Issue - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability

11. Site Maps - for web site

12. Site grouping other sites