CBASIC Update:
Author Message
 CBASIC Update:

CBasic release 1 is nearly done: All that's left is code checking, IF
support and a few other little things...

I case you don't know, CBASIC is a mostly-BASIC to C converter. It's
not 100% QuickBasic compatible (I don't know that much about C), but
you'll be able to do the basics of BASIC =] (ie: PRINT, INPUT, DIM,
LET, IF, FOR, Direct-C,Comments, and maybe a few more things).. The
compiler I'm testing the output is is Borland TurboC 1.01, but I'm
gonna try make it DJGPP2 compatible :) Everything is ANSI C, just so
you know...

Bye! :)

Wed, 12 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CBASIC Update:

Quote:
> CBasic release 1 is nearly done: All that's left is code checking, IF
> support and a few other little things...

`       <capabilities snipped>
        Sounds great! I would love to see what it can do. Are you writing
it in BASIC? And, if I may be so bold, are you releasing it as freeware
or minimally priced shareware? (For all us poor starving college students
;> )
        Peter
 _____

   |__/
 / |eter
 | |
 \___lark

Fri, 14 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CBASIC Update:

Quote:

>> CBasic release 1 is nearly done: All that's left is code checking, IF
>> support and a few other little things...
>`   <capabilities snipped>
>    Sounds great! I would love to see what it can do. Are you writing
>it in BASIC? And, if I may be so bold, are you releasing it as freeware
>or minimally priced shareware? (For all us poor starving college students

Coding in: QuickBasic 4.5
Release: Freeware (I'm kind =])

Sat, 15 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. cBasic compiler OR cBasic manual on the web

2. Where has CBasic gone?

3. CBASIC

4. I need some info on CBASIC

5. I need some info on CBASIC

6. CBasic info?

7. Cbasic (CB86) new Compiler

8. CBASIC ver 2 to QBASIC 1.1 conversion question

9. CBasic Source Code...

10. Coming Soon: CBasic

11. What is CBasic?

12. CBASIC compiler