Sound
Author Message
 Sound

    Hi,
Without using SOUND or PLAY, isn't there an easy way to send blips and
bleeps to the pc speaker.  I'm using a language in which the SOUND command
changes w/ different chip speeds.  Thanx.

Thu, 08 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Sound

Quote:

>Subject: Sound
>Date: 19 Jan 1997 18:32:27 GMT
>    Hi,
>Without using SOUND or PLAY, isn't there an easy way to send blips and
>bleeps to the pc speaker.  I'm using a language in which the SOUND command
>changes w/ different chip speeds.  Thanx.

You can use the BEEP command or do it by directly writing to  Port &H61 using
OUT.

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Sound

Quote:

>     Hi,
> Without using SOUND or PLAY, isn't there an easy way to send blips and
> bleeps to the pc speaker.  I'm using a language in which the SOUND command
> changes w/ different chip speeds.  Thanx.

  There's BEEP.

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Sound

Hello Dan!

 >> Hi,
 >> Without using SOUND or PLAY, isn't there an easy way to send blips
 >> and bleeps to the pc speaker.  I'm using a language in which the
 >> SOUND command changes w/ different chip speeds.  Thanx.
 Dv>   There's BEEP.

He was looking for something easier to use, if you don't mind.

Peace,
Eran Meuhas t iSWA BBS SysGOD t SuperWare WHQ t PowerNET RING_D t HKS ?
???????????????????????????????????????????[ ! ?? €? ,PowerNet €? ]???
... Grosch's Law
... Computer power increases as the square of the costs.  If you want to do
... it twice as cheaply, you have to do it four times as fast.
??? SuperEDiT v1.70 [REG'ED: The Author]
--- FMail/386 1.02
 * Origin: iSWA BBS t SuperWare WHQ t +972-3-6730436 t 1GB t 24H (23:600/600)

Thu, 15 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sounds - Playing System Event Sounds (asterisk, critical stop, question, etc)

2. sound via sound card?

3. A: Sound Blaster Sound

4. Sound Blaster Sound

5. QBasic Sound Programs using Sound Blaster and Adlib Cards Here

6. Get sound from Sound Card

7. Caputure sound from microphone ( connected with sound card )in VB6

8. Capturing sound info from sound card without a WAV file

9. Sound Controls recording / reversing sounds from within VB

10. Directing Sound to modem or sound card

11. play sound after sound.

12. Making sound through sound card