Juniour QBASIC wiz needed for project
Author Message
 Juniour QBASIC wiz needed for project

If you have the talent and the time I have an interesting project for
you!  I am a computer instructor, I teach numerous courses to {*filter*}s as
well as children from 3 to 17.  QBASIC is one course I offer for
children 12+.

        Let me know more about you and your programming skills and perhaps we
could work together via the Internet.  Please send me a sample of your
programming (short and sweet).

Thanks,   Greg  :)

Tue, 06 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Juniour QBASIC wiz needed for project

Quote:

>If you have the talent and the time I have an interesting project for
>you!  I am a computer instructor, I teach numerous courses to {*filter*}s
as
>well as children from 3 to 17.  QBASIC is one course I offer for
>children 12+.

>        Let me know more about you and your programming skills and
perhaps we
>could work together via the Internet.  Please send me a sample of your
>programming (short and sweet).

>Thanks,   Greg  :)

        Hi Greg,
                I am 14 going on 15 in a month and i can do Power Basic
and Quick Basic pretty good and i would like to help you out.

Thu, 08 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Juniour QBASIC wiz needed for project

writes

Quote:
>>        Let me know more about you and your programming skills and
>perhaps we
>>could work together via the Internet.  Please send me a sample of your
>>programming (short and sweet).

>>Thanks,   Greg  :)

>       Hi Greg,
>               I am 14 going on 15 in a month and i can do Power Basic
>and Quick Basic pretty good and i would like to help you out.

I dont know if I'm wrong or not but it seems like Greg was asking for
people to teach...

Cheers,
--
Peter Cooper

Tue, 20 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. NEED VB WIZ FOR SOFTWARE PROJECT

2. Can't run either the WinDataform Wiz or the WebDataForm Wiz

3. Need a database Wiz!??????????????

4. Need a database Wiz!??????????????

5. need GOOD setup wiz

6. Incomplete Project Need Help (VB5 - Project Attached)

7. Need programmer, for help on project (own project)

8. Question to improve a Qbasic project

9. Do You Want To Help On Qbasic Project About 3D

10. {Need Help Big Project Need Help}

11. Need Share Ware Qbasic Compiler

12. Newbie needs help with qbasic array :(