Drag and Drop on TreeVeiw Control
Author Message
 Drag and Drop on TreeVeiw Control

I would like to drag an item onto a treeview control and drop it on a
node.  I want the mouse pointer to change to No Drop when the pointer
is over some, but not all, nodes.  In other words, the item cannot be
dropped onto every node in the treeview.

How can I indicate which nodes should trigger the No Drop pointer to
appear?

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Drag and Drop on TreeVeiw Control

You could use the Tag property to store some extra information, and use the
DragOver event in conjunction with the DropHighlight property and HitTest
method to adjust your dropicon.

Andre'

Quote:

>I would like to drag an item onto a treeview control and drop it on a
>node.  I want the mouse pointer to change to No Drop when the pointer
>is over some, but not all, nodes.  In other words, the item cannot be
>dropped onto every node in the treeview.

>How can I indicate which nodes should trigger the No Drop pointer to
>appear?

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drag and Drop on TreeVeiw Control

2. TreeView Drag n Drop don't allow dropping a parent into a child

3. TreeVeiw control

4. Detect Drop in Drag and Drop

5. Drag and Drop between two Treeview controls?

6. Drag & Drop with TreeView control

7. drag and drop support for Treeview control (comctl32.ocx) in Word 2000

8. Drag and drop in ListView Control

9. How to insert with drag drop a control I designed in a html page

10. Drag/drop within same control?

11. Drag-and-Drop functionality in CheckBoxList Web Server Control

12. How to Move Controls at Run Time By Using Drag and Drop (.Net)