How to include fortran subroutine in Qb quick libraries
Author Message
 How to include fortran subroutine in Qb quick libraries

This is  a repeat question becoz I didn't get satisfactory answers
last time I posted it

I have a fortran routine which I want to include in an already existing
quickbasic library which has QLB extension.

Can anyone tell me the step by step procedure to do this ?

will be obliged

alok

Wed, 30 Jul 1997 14:43:22 GMT
 How to include fortran subroutine in Qb quick libraries
One way is to translate the routine into BASIC and combile as a QLB.  If
the routine is so long or so involved that translation is not practical
use a compiler that compiles Fortran into an object file which can be
used with the LINK linker program.  I would not be surprised that
Microsoft has a compiler that can make a compatible OBJ file.

Fri, 01 Aug 1997 23:53:56 GMT

1. How to call fortran subroutine in QB

2. including Quick Libraries...

3. Can VB call Fortran subroutine in *.obj file?

4. FORTRAN subroutines in Visual Basic

5. help for debug the fortran subroutine in VB

6. How to debug Fortran Subroutine from VB

7. problem to call fortran subroutine in VB

8. Help for call Fortran Subroutine in VB

9. How to call FORTRAN routines from QB ?

10. Fortran to BAsic/QB converter?

11. QB 4.5 - Subroutine names

12. Code Component / DLL / ActiveX / Subroutine Library?