Need help with page flipping using SCREEN 13
Author Message
 Need help with page flipping using SCREEN 13

Can anyone help me with this?

I know that I can get at least two pages for QBASIC using
SCREEN 13 because I've heard it done using higher resolutions.

Is there an easy way for page flipping in SCREEN 13?
Maybe a DEF SEG statement?

Your help is EXTREMELY needed for my game.

Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. page flipping with SCREEN 13

2. Need help: colors on SCREEN 13

3. miltiple pages in screen 13

4. extra video page in screen 13 ??

5. QBasic: putting total screen on disk when SCREEN-mode=13

6. Page Flipping in Screen 12/9

7. Need Mode X pixel read/wirte/palette/page flip routines

8. Need a video mode for page flipping and palette rotations

9. Need a video mode for page flipping and palette rotations

10. Error 13 Help Needed - Correction

11. Error 13 Help Needed

12. 13 year old needs animation help