VB app colors change from pc to pc
Author Message
 VB app colors change from pc to pc

I have an app written in VB4 that contains bit maps which are 256 colors.
When I run the app on certain machines (not all) the colors appear as black
and white or greyscale. What do I have to include in my app to be sure the
colors show up?

Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

2. No errors on development PC, Run-time on user PC

3. How Easy is PC-to-PC swap?

4. (Newbie) Minimum spec for pc's running VB.net app

5. How to create WinCE App for Pocket PC using VB.NET

6. Running VB 4.0 (32bit) app on PC installed w/VB5.0

7. Newbie: PC-to-PC Communications

8. Shutting down the PC on exiting a VB app

9. Network question: VB app run off server hangs PC's

10. Installing VB4 app on pc w VB3 apps

11. PC-PC Communication

12. How to turn single pc apps into network app