****CAN SOMEBODY POST A QBASIC AND OR GWBASIC COMPILER???PLEASE!!!***
Author Message
 ****CAN SOMEBODY POST A QBASIC AND OR GWBASIC COMPILER???PLEASE!!!***

DOES SOMEBODY OUT THERE HAVE A COMPILER FOR QBASIC OR GWBASIC OR SOME
SORT OF A DOS BASED BASIC COMPILER THAT CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN ONE OR A
FEW FILES???

Mon, 25 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ****CAN SOMEBODY POST A QBASIC AND OR GWBASIC COMPILER???PLEASE!!!***

Quote:
>DOES SOMEBODY OUT THERE HAVE A COMPILER FOR QBASIC OR GWBASIC OR SOME
>SORT OF A DOS BASED BASIC COMPILER THAT CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN ONE OR A
>FEW FILES???

http://www.powerbasic.com/ has the PBASIC 1.0 shareware compiler

ftp.juge.com/IBMMISC has the nice freeware MoonRock comiler

Your From: line means that people can't reply to your posts without
manually editing the To: line.

People should not post binaries (e.g. compilers) to this group.

You're SHOUTING.

Good luck with PBASIC or MoonRock or whatever else you find.

--
                   _
James Eibisch    ('v')     N : E : T : A : D : E : L : I : C : A

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ****CAN SOMEBODY POST A QBASIC AND OR GWBASIC COMPILER???PLEASE!!!***

Quote:

>>DOES SOMEBODY OUT THERE HAVE A COMPILER FOR QBASIC OR GWBASIC OR
SOME
>>SORT OF A DOS BASED BASIC COMPILER THAT CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN ONE
OR A
>>FEW FILES???

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/download/olddos.exe
contains, among other things, QBasic.exe and QBasic.hlp.
the license agreement says that these programs are to be
used with Windows 95, so I presume that you have Win95
installed on your computer.... right? <grin>

Wed, 27 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ****CAN SOMEBODY POST A QBASIC AND OR GWBASIC COMPILER???PLEASE!!!***

Quote:

> DOES SOMEBODY OUT THERE HAVE A COMPILER FOR QBASIC OR GWBASIC OR SOME
> SORT OF A DOS BASED BASIC COMPILER THAT CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN ONE OR A
> FEW FILES???

Look at www.powerbasic.com for PBASIC. It's a shareware or
freeware compiler.

Wed, 27 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ****CAN SOMEBODY POST A QBASIC AND OR GWBASIC COMPILER???PLEASE!!!***

http://www.powerbasic.com

it is not quite compatible with qb, the sales hype notwithstanding.

: DOES SOMEBODY OUT THERE HAVE A COMPILER FOR QBASIC OR GWBASIC OR SOME
: SORT OF A DOS BASED BASIC COMPILER THAT CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN ONE OR A
: FEW FILES???

--

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
3al aab, seders moderator                                      sed u soon 3

Mon, 08 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Someone with QBasic compiler, please help !

2. help,finding qbasic compiler,please.

3. GwBasic Compiler?

4. Compiler for GWBASIC v.2

5. gwbasic compiler

6. GWBASIC COMPILER?

7. gwbasic compiler or to pascal translator

8. i need a gwbasic compiler.

9. POSTING AGAIN- HELP- SOMEBODY ELSE MUST BE DOING THIS

10. Accessing VGA graphics via GWBASIC/QBASIC

11. Need help compiling gwbasic/qbasic code

12. GWBASIC or Qbasic?