Help with transparent control-containers...
Author Message
 Help with transparent control-containers...

Im working and I come across a situation when I want to have a regular
transparent GIF image lay over a control-container (picturebox/frame/etc.)
and figured out that the image would stay behind it no matter what. I tried
to make my own control container and it worked fine (it had a transparent
background) until I tried to place another control in it. But it wouldnt let
me. I then un-transparented (?) it and tried it and it worked, but it was
infront of the image again! Anyone got any ideas? please reply by e-mail.
                                         Ben

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. transparent container control

2. REPOST: Is there a transparent container control?

3. Transparent Container Control

4. REPOST: Is there a transparent container control?

5. Transparent Container Control

6. REPOST: Is there a transparent container control?

7. Transparent Container Control

8. Help: Controlling the content of an OLE-container control

9. Custom Control: Container inside container...

10. Moving Controls from Container to Container

11. Custom Control: Container inside container...

12. Transparent container?