UNIBASIC, PIC BASIC or Business Basic?
Author Message
 UNIBASIC, PIC BASIC or Business Basic?

I am in need of a programmer who knows one of these programs.  I am
unfamiliar with them and need to fill the void left by someone this week.
If you are interested, please contact me at your first convenience.

Steve

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:12:29 GMT
 UNIBASIC, PIC BASIC or Business Basic?
I am in need of a programmer who knows one of these programs.  I am
unfamiliar with them and need to fill the void left by someone this week.
If you are interested, please contact me at your first convenience.

Steve

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:12:29 GMT
 UNIBASIC, PIC BASIC or Business Basic?
Post to comp.databases.pick. You'll no doubt find the expertise you
need there.

HTH.

Mike.

Quote:
> I am in need of a programmer who knows one of these programs.  I am
> unfamiliar with them and need to fill the void left by someone this
week.
> If you are interested, please contact me at your first convenience.

> Steve

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:53:24 GMT

1. Business Basic (Unibasic 'N' : Nixdorf)

2. unibasic, iris business basic

3. Business Basic (BBx) to Visual Basic Translator

4. MAI BASIC FOUR BUSINESS BASIC MANUAL

5. looking for converter business basic to visual basic

6. Any Pic Basic Groups

7. pic basic???

8. which BASIC is best for PIC chip?

9. PIC BASIC language specification