VB5.0 And SQL Queries....
Author Message
 VB5.0 And SQL Queries....

Hey All,
                I have a question that I think is pretty basic but hell what
do I know.....I am creating an SQL Query to the effect of SELECT
SUM(anything) FROM blahblah AS blhblh2 and what I am trying to do is take
that value and enter t into a variable so I then can take and do some
mundain calculations with it then display it...Any ideas or
sugestions...???? Thanx In Advance

                                                        Chris Lavin

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5.0 And SQL Queries....

Hey All,
                I have a question that I think is pretty basic but hell what
do I know.....I am creating an SQL Query to the effect of SELECT
SUM(anything) FROM blahblah AS blhblh2 and what I am trying to do is take
that value and enter t into a variable so I then can take and do some
mundain calculations with it then display it...Any ideas or
sugestions...???? Thanx In Advance

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 DAO and SQL Queries prob

2. VB5 DAO and SQL Queries prob

3. how can I build 2 queries in 1 query(VB SQL query)

4. Problem with SQL queries in VB5

5. SQL Query in VB5.

6. SQL query in VB5

7. VB5/Access SQL query craps out in Win98 but fine in 95 and NT4

8. SQL Server queries from VB5 or 6

9. Sql Queries ANd VB5

10. VB5 SQL Query problem

11. SQL query in VB5

12. Jet 3.51 with VB5: Large SQL update query misses some records