How to SAVE html document, retrieved with WebBrowser component
Author Message
 How to SAVE html document, retrieved with WebBrowser component

Hi

I use webbrowser.navigate to display html files...is there a way to save
what is displayed (to .htm)?
I tryed
brwWebBrowser.ExecWB OLECMDID_SAVE, OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER, "aaaaa",
"bbbbb"
but it does nothing to me....I found nowhere what are the last two
parameters, so i guessed that one of them is filename....after executing
this line, no file named aaaaa* or bbbbb* is created,
and there is no prompt for filename (no save dialog).

Is there any other control that would support retreiving html file from inet
and save retrieved file?
(winsocks, port 80, raw http,.....is not enough....it has to process asps,
post forms data....)

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WebBrowser.OCX - Saving retrieved Documents...

2. Control To Retrieve And Save HTML Documents

3. Control To Retrieve And Save HTML Documents

4. save HTML document from webbrowser

5. Webbrowser and retrieving child window html

6. Webbrowser and retrieving child window html

7. WebBrowser: How to retrieve HTML source?

8. WebBrowser object: How to retrieve all content of the document

9. HOWTO: Create a component to retrieve HTML data from another web server

10. Document's HTML source with WebBrowser control?

11. Document's HTML source with WebBrowser control?

12. WebBrowser Document object HTML form references question.