I NEED HELP.... QUICK!
Author Message
 I NEED HELP.... QUICK!

Does anyone have a script which can play a specified MIDI or WAV? I
really need it. Please, no ZIP files.

Tricks Mainframe

Shortcuts:
An Alert in E-Mail!!!!!
Relogin
Attach
Power Off
Goto Panel
Save Panel
Send Panel
Find Panel
Info Panel
Picture-In-Picture (WebTV Plus Only)
Secret Tour Page
Setup
WebTV Tour
WebTV Madness

ALT.DISCUSS.WEBTV.MADNESS HAS PASSED!!!!!!!

WebTV Madness has opened!!!!! Please visit it and have fun! Click Here to visit it!!!

Please visit The Pad!!!!!

Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I NEED HELP.... QUICK!

Quote:
> Does anyone have a script which can play a specified MIDI or WAV? I
> really need it. Please, no ZIP files.

Why no Zip files?
Anyway, do a search on the web for QBMidi by Jesse Dorland.

Simon.

Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I NEED HELP.... QUICK!

Thanks, I'll do that (no zip files because WebTV can't unzip them... I
have to copy source by hand.... ouch)

Tricks Mainframe

Shortcuts:
An Alert in E-Mail!!!!!
Relogin
Attach
Power Off
Goto Panel
Save Panel
Send Panel
Find Panel
Info Panel
Picture-In-Picture (WebTV Plus Only)
Secret Tour Page
Setup
WebTV Tour
WebTV Madness

ALT.DISCUSS.WEBTV.MADNESS HAS PASSED!!!!!!!

WebTV Madness has opened!!!!! Please visit it and have fun! Click Here to visit it!!!

Please visit The Pad!!!!!

Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I NEED HELP.... QUICK!

Actually, some ZIP files it can decompress. They just have to be regular
text files (ala QB4.5)....I think it'd be easier to send it to a friend
with an E-Mail enabled computer.

Sincerely,
Vincent J. Florio

Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. API, WM_SETEXT, quick question, need quick answer please

2. Need quick help please :-)

3. HELP! NEED QUICK ANSWER - ACCESS 97

4. QUICK! Need help with DB decision

5. Need Help Quick! (Setup Project/DLLs)

6. Quick Basic novice needs help

7. Need quick help with DataGrid and SQL!

8. Need quick help with MaskEditControl

9. Need help quick

10. QUICK HELP NEEDED!

11. Help needed quick...