sound via sound card?
Author Message
 sound via sound card?

I don't have an internal speaker on my new Compaq Presario computer, so I
can't hear any programmed sound in my qbasic programs.

Does anyone know how I can output to my soundcard in qbasic?

Appreciate it.
Thanks.

Dana

Thu, 15 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 sound via sound card?
Use the Out command statement and send the information to the PORTS for your
sound card which can be found in low level documentation of your system. If
you have a soundblaster check out a book at your local library on the
soundblaster card.
Quote:

>I don't have an internal speaker on my new Compaq Presario computer, so I
>can't hear any programmed sound in my qbasic programs.

>Does anyone know how I can output to my soundcard in qbasic?

>Appreciate it.
>Thanks.

>Dana

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sound Card <-> Sound Card Via Data

2. QBasic Sound Programs using Sound Blaster and Adlib Cards Here

3. Get sound from Sound Card

4. Caputure sound from microphone ( connected with sound card )in VB6

5. Capturing sound info from sound card without a WAV file

6. Directing Sound to modem or sound card

7. Making sound through sound card

8. Urgent, How to: Play sound using sound card?

9. Urgent, How to: Play sound using sound card?

10. How to produce sounds without a sound card

11. Sample sounds coming through sound card

12. Sound input via card?