Qbasic Screen 13 BSAVE/DEF SEG question
Author Message
 Qbasic Screen 13 BSAVE/DEF SEG question

I teach a computer programming class for children grades 3-8 and
a 4th grader came up to me and wanted to know how to use bsave and the
def seg function for saving an image in screen 13.

Under SCREEN 1 it is easy, but SCREEN 13?  I could not find any info
to help him.

screen 1
line(0,0)-(319,199),3,b
def seg=&HB800
bsave "test.pic",0,16384
cls
bload "test.pic"

What I need is how to do the same for screen 13.
Thanks!
Hans

--
My home page and the Amiga Club PANDA home page:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~hbechtel/index.html
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~amiga/index.html  (PANDA Amiga Club)

Sun, 03 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DEF SEG and Lprinting multible printers QBASIC.

2. QBasic: putting total screen on disk when SCREEN-mode=13

3. QBasic, other resolutions than SCREENs 0 thru 13

4. qbasic: SCREEN 13

5. Def Seg address

6. Def Seg adress

7. "DEF SEG" Accessing Physical Memory

8. BSAVE Question for QBasic 4.5

9. QBasic; putting total screen on disk when SCREEN-mode = 13

10. No Screen 13 in PBasic?

11. Flicker-Free Animation in Screen 13 without messing up the Background

12. Screen 13