VB 3 SetupWiz Under Win95
Author Message
 VB 3 SetupWiz Under Win95

I have developed a commercial application using VB3 running under
Windows 95. When I try to run the setup wizard supplied with VB3 the
system informs me that it will not run under Win 95. Please could
anyone suggest a way around this problem or perhaps if Microsoft have
supplied an updated wizard which can be downloaded from the net.

Many thanks

Barry Hedges

Thu, 07 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 3 SetupWiz Under Win95

Get rid of the comdlg.dll on disk & Setup1.exe

Remove Ver.dl? also from Setup.Lst and test it on 16Bit comp.
We NEVER use it.

(We include the original Ver.dll from W3.11.)

Quote:
>I have developed a commercial application using VB3 running under
>Windows 95. When I try to run the setup wizard supplied with VB3 the
>system informs me that it will not run under Win 95. Please could
>anyone suggest a way around this problem or perhaps if Microsoft have
>supplied an updated wizard which can be downloaded from the net.

>Many thanks

>Barry Hedges

Thu, 07 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. WIN95: SetupWiz-version for WIN95

2. Win95/VB4 Setupwiz error for 16bit application

3. VB32 on NT4, Setupwiz to Win95 - NG

4. VB 3 SetupWiz Under Win 95

5. VB Setupwiz: Make program group and shortcuts?

6. VB 3.0 Setupwiz

7. VB SetupWiz - Please help...

8. Setupwiz VB 4.0

9. VB SetupWiz Help PLEASE...

10. Can't use setupwiz/VB 3.0

11. SetupWiz on VB 4.0

12. VB 4 - SETUPWIZ, Does not create progman icons?