***** HELP !!! Call MS FORTRAN (5.1) from QuickBASIC *****
Author Message
 ***** HELP !!! Call MS FORTRAN (5.1) from QuickBASIC *****

Dear BASIC users,

I want to call a Microsoft fortran subroutine from a QuickBASIC main program.
The variables of the FORTRAN subroutine are as follows,

        SUBROUTINE SPECTRUM(ID,IP,N,DT,DMP,PD,GA,SD,SV,SA,PSV,PSA,
     &  TTSD,TTSV,TTSA,FS)
        INTEGER ID,IP,N
        REAL DMP(ID),PD(IP),GA(N),SD(ID,IP),SV(ID,IP),SA(ID,IP),
     &  PSV(ID,IP),PSA(ID,IP),TTSD(ID,IP),TTSV(ID,IP),TTSA(ID,IP),FS(IP)

        *****

        RETURN
        END

where ID, IP, N, DT, GA(N), DMP(ID), PD(IP) are known arguments given in
the BASIC main program, all of the rest variables are to be computed in the
FORTRAN routine and then transferred back to the BASIC main program.

I would like to know how to write the calling statements in the BASIC main
program, i.e., the DECLARE, DIM and CAll statements. Also, how to compile
basic main program to get the basicprm.obj, how to compile the FORTRAN sub-
subroutine to get forprm.obj and how to link the two .objs.

Do I need to modify the FORTRAN subroutine somehow to make it work?

I would appreciate it if any expert can help me on this. Please also

Sincerely yours,

L.J. Wang

Sat, 12 Apr 1997 11:38:09 GMT

1. OVERFLOW ERROR Using MS Fortran 5.1 DLL : Help

2. ***** HELP !!! Call MS FORTRAN from QuickBASIC *****

3. VB3+Fortran 5.1 -> VB4+Fort.PS 4.0

4. MS FORTRAN DLLs called by VB 5.0

5. quickbasic to fortran

6. HELP : Visual Basic calling FORTRAN DLL

7. HELP : visual basic calling fortran DLL

8. Help: Calling Fortran-DLL with VB 4.0

9. Help for call Fortran Subroutine in VB

10. compatibility between Word Perfect 5.1 and Word 97

11. IIS 5.1 does not run ASP.NET 1.0

12. IIS 5.1