Verzonden:      zaterdag 18 januari 1997 15:39

Onderwerp:      Question about XMS

That was in the newsgroup COMP.LANG.BASIC.MISC

Quote:

> >3. If neither of these will work, what COULD I do?
> >Thanks to anyone and everyone who helps me with this.  I guess it's better
> >to solve this problem before I get too close to completing it.  However,
> >please don't give me a dumb answer like "don't have any data files -- put
> >it all in the BAS file" because this is not possible.

And you answered:

Quote:
> Don't have data files :use xms

I'd really like to know how to use XMS?
Do you know it? Do you know any referring WWW-sites?

Thanks

Tue, 06 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I load QBasic programs into XMS?

2. How to use XMS

3. Free XMS function for PowerBASIC

4. Using XMS in QB4.5

5. How can I use XMS in QuickBasic?

6. Using EMM/XMS from within Powerbasic 3.0

7. How can I access EMS or XMS memory?

8. How can I access EMS or XMS memory?

9. Free XMS Memory Source

10. Memory copy to EMS/XMS