Realtime Bump mapped water effect in Qbasic
Author Message
 Realtime Bump mapped water effect in Qbasic

I've just uploaded some programs which do a realtime water effect in
Qbasic, you can get them by clicking on water at this page :-

http://www.*-*-*.com/

TTFN
Arclight

Web Site:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Realtime Bump mapped water effect in Qbasic

Quote:

>>I've just uploaded some programs which do a realtime water effect in
>>Qbasic, you can get them by clicking on water at this page :-

>>http://www.daniel-davies.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/programming/basic/index...

>Not bad at all!

>By the way, just FWIW:

>rwater.bas  On my P400:

>QB 4.5 interpreted:  7 frames/second
>QB 4.5 compiled:            46 frames/second
>PB 3.5 compiled:            58 frames/second

>(Most of your snippets like this are easy to translate from QB to PB)

They are all in QB cos that's the only thing I've got (got given it by
a friend who no longer used it) and I can't afford PB cos I'm a poor
starving student.

TTFN
Arclight

Web Site:
http://www.daniel-davies.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bump Mapping

2. Bump Mapping

3. DX8 bump mapping

4. Color cycle: water effect & game dialogs

5. need help creating a water effect

6. water effect(for the gurus)

7. add effects to audio in realtime

8. Full-Duplex soundcard / Realtime effects

9. SOUND effects in Qbasic??

10. Sliding Effect in Qbasic

11. create a fade effect or any other effect like morph between two open forms

12. a tall drink of water