Visit my QB site.
Author Message
 Visit my QB site.

Come to XYZZY Productions, freshely re-worked site. I only have my only
programs posted because every other site on the net has the same ones posted
so I didn't want to be like that. I have tons of room so I'll post stuff for
people if they ask me though. Help me rack of those points, come on.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Visit my QB site.

Hey, you're that guy that did Eliza, COOL!!

I call my collective Montagne Software International.
I am the best at what I do.. thats why they call me the QB45 man.

I have made a couple of games in QB45 I might submit!
All ZIPs and all Graphics.

Apples & Barrels (bas)
Shugy Attacks (bas)
Shugy Attacks 2 (exe)

AND.. a text encryption program (latest version)
iss202a(bas) (internet safesender version 202.a)

For anyone thats into encryption, this uses a symetric public key encryption
system.

If anyones interested in this stuff, let me know at

Thanks for your time!

Quote:
>Come to XYZZY Productions, freshely re-worked site. I only have my only
>programs posted because every other site on the net has the same ones
posted
>so I didn't want to be like that. I have tons of room so I'll post stuff
for
>people if they ask me though. Help me rack of those points, come on.

>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/3048

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Visit my QB site.

http://www.angelfire.com/nh/stinkyinthepants/

No intro needed.

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. New QB Site - Visit Now

2. New Navigational site for QB + QB Encyclopedia

3. Visit the new Qbasic site '.BASic'

4. Please visit my site

5. Visit our site

6. This is a must visit site!