How can I access EMS or XMS memory?
Author Message
 How can I access EMS or XMS memory?

Quote:
>Does anybody know of a way to access EMS or XMS memory i in
>QuickBASIC 4.5?  If you do could you please give me oa FTP
>address or something.  Anything will bee a great help.
>Please respond via e-mail.

>Thanx

>                                    Gabe

Hi Gabe,

Get the file qbnews301.zip from SIMTEL msdos/qbasic directory for a nice
little interface to XMS memory that utilizes himem.sys.

--
Phillip M. Fries

Mon, 08 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I access EMS or XMS memory?

2. Memory copy to EMS/XMS

3. How does one go about Using EMS, or XMS memory in QuickBASIC, of VBDOS

4. Question: How can I use XMS/EMS memory in QuickBasic

5. Cool EMS/XMS routines

6. EMS/XMS string saving problem.

7. EMS and XMS

8. EMS or XMS libraries for QB4.5

9. Please help with EMS, XMS in VBDOS

10. Free XMS Memory Source

11. XMS memory in qb45

12. How do you use VBDOS any XMS memory?