Compiling Error "Program-memory overflow"
Author Message
 Compiling Error "Program-memory overflow"

I am having problems compiling a program i have made. When i try and
compile it (with QB 4.5), it gives me a "Program-memory overflow" error.
I cannot see where this error is coming from. Can anybody help me? If so

Thanks in advance
 -Chris Kennedy

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q-Basic "Program memory overflow" troubles

2. "program-memory overflow"

3. "Out of Memory" when compiling program

4. "Not enough memory" error during compile

5. "error 6 overflow"

6. VB error "System Overflow" when printing

7. VB4: ICONWORKS gives error "Overflow!"

8. "Overflow error" when sending FORM

9. VB6 program causing "INVALID MEMORY ACCESS"

10. Compile error: "Variable not defined"

11. "Compile error in hidden module: modMain"

12. "expected type" error at compile time