controlling display of LISTed code lines for gwbasic programs
Author Message
 controlling display of LISTed code lines for gwbasic programs

How can we find exactly which commands are available and how to use them in
GWBASIC, ?
Also, how can we control how much lines of code are displayed in each screen
when we LIST a program?  It just lists all the lines all at once without any
way to stop to let us view the full screen before seeing the next screen.  How
do you make the listing wait before spitting out more lines that the screen can
show?

G C

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:03:09 GMT
 controlling display of LISTed code lines for gwbasic programs
LIST 1-20
LIST 20-40
etc
LLIST (to print it out - assumes a text printer on LPT1)

Depending on a number od settings, Ctrl-S/Ctrl-Q may work for stop/start.

Quote:

>How can we find exactly which commands are available and how to use them in
>GWBASIC, ?
>Also, how can we control how much lines of code are displayed in each screen
>when we LIST a program?  It just lists all the lines all at once without any
>way to stop to let us view the full screen before seeing the next screen.  How
>do you make the listing wait before spitting out more lines that the screen can
>show?

>G C

More about me: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/
VB3 source code: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/vbsource.html
VB6 source code: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/vb6source.html
VB6 - MySQL how to: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/mysql.html
Fix the obvious to reply by email.

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:32:33 GMT

1. VB ListView Control - How to just display column lines - no row lines

2. Displaying lists with selectable lines

3. HELP - Manually Place Long Lines of Code over Several Lines in Code Window

4. How to display screen changes in line with code

5. Displaying Line of Code raising Error ?

6. How count lines of code in the program?

7. GWBASIC Error List

8. GWBASIC (1/1) - gwbasic.zip [2/2]

9. GWBASIC (1/1) - gwbasic.zip [1/2]

10. Line Control Does not Display on Some Windows 2000 Machines

11. How To Display a Line Control over top Windows Media Player

12. Line Control Does not Display on Some Windows 2000 Machines